- Open Services:
- To still type things out, start the on-screen keyboard by going to Start > Programs > Accessories > Accessibility > On-Screen Keyboard. From there, you can then doStart > Run and then type services.msc
- To directly access Services, do Start > Control Panel > Administrative Tools > Services
- Find & select the Bluetooth Support Service, right click and select Properties.
- Click the Stop button on the General tab.
- Select the Log On tab, and select the radio button next toLocal System account, then click Apply.
- Go back to the General tab and click the Start button.
- Click OK to close the Properties dialog.
- Restart computer to make sure the change takes and things work.
Wednesday, April 21, 2010
Bluetooth “Access Denied” issue and resolution
Today one of my co-workers have a problem activating her Bluetooth mouse. Here is the solution I found in this place:
Posted by J. Ernesto Aneiros at 3:30 PM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment